$1.00 off 3 Beech-Nut Naturals or Organics jars
$1.50 off TWO (2) bags of Eight O’Clock Coffee
$1.50 off any one (1) EAS product
$2.00 off any Speed Stick GEAR Deodorant
$3.00 off Rachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Beef
I so hope I get picked for this house party. This would be so fun for back to school with some of their friends. Do you enjoy cooking with your kids? The Ben’s Beginners™ program encourages kids to have fun cooking in the kitchen with their parents — which is exactly what you and your friends will do at your Ben’s Beginners™ Little Chefs House Party. Grab your chef hat and cook up some delicious dishes together featuring UNCLE BEN’S® Rice, because meals that begin with rice are not only delicious, but they are better for the family, too. The possibilities are endless and so is the fun you will have making delicious meals in the kitchen together with Ben’s Beginners™.
This event is only open to residents of the US.
If you are selected and confirmed as a host, your exclusive FREE Party Pack will contain:
- Target GiftCard™ for hosts to get UNCLE BEN’S® READY RICE® for their party
- Coupons for guests
- Chef hats
- Tote bags
- And more!
Target GiftCard is a registered trademark of Target Brands, Incorporated. Terms and conditions apply to gift cards. Target is not a participating partner in or sponsor of this offer.
Hosting opportunities are limited. Apply Now
Tomorrow, July 29th and Thursday, July 30th, you can stop by your local Cheesecake Factory restaurant to get ANY piece of Cheesecake for half price! This deal is valid for dine-in only and limited to one piece per guest. Go over to The Cheesecake Factory Facebook page for more details. (Thanks Hip2Save)
If We Can Heal Scrapes with a Kiss, We Can Get Toxins Out of Our Kids.
What is a Healthy Baby Home Party?
Healthy Baby Home Parties are fun and informative for you and your guests, and together you will create a healthy environment for your families! And of course, the most fun of all is the opportunity to get together and talk about your kids and the things that matter to you most.
The Healthy Baby Home Party kit contains educational information from non-profit partner Healthy Child Healthy World, a fun party game to help you share tips, and products and coupons from Seventh Generation, bobble, Zarbee’s Naturals, and other brands.
What is the Application Process?
- You must be members of Generation Good first. Sign up HERE.
- Accept the Healthy Baby Home Party Application offer on your Generation Good dashboard and complete the application.
- Applicants will be notified in mid August on whether or not they have been selected to host a party via an email to the email address assigned to their Generation Good member profile.
- All selected applicants will then be asked to confirm their participation by accepting the Healthy Baby Home Party Mission and confirming their shipping address before they are sent the Healthy Baby Home Party Kit.Each selected host will then receive a free party kit in the mail. We ask that all parties are held in August/September. For full Terms and Conditions Go HERE.
So go HERE to apply to host a healthy baby home party and get a FREE party kit.
Just picked up 2 of the $5 open play vouchers for my kids to work off some energy.
Inflated structures, slides, and games fill the climate-controlled environs of the numerous BounceU locations that speckle the nation. At each site, staff members closely monitor all activities as little ones traverse obstacle courses or pull on oversized inflatable boxing gloves. The crew also invites parents to join in on the fun, letting them bounce alongside their kids or make sweeping edicts from atop a bouncy-castle throne. In addition to open sessions, the indoor-play haven sets the stage for the Preschool Playdate program, where instructors lead games and activities. Special events include family-bounce night, which lets parents join in the bouncing or relax in the party room and do grownup things, such as eat marshmallows with a knife and fork.
Choose from 5 Options
$5 for one Open Bounce pass ($9.99 value)
$20 for one day of art or technology camp ($39value)
- 9:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
- Choose a date between June 12 and August 21
- Lunch and snacks included
$29 for one Open Bounce Summer Passport, valid for unlimited Open Bounce sessions for one child all summer (except drop-off events) ($59 value)
$50 for 5 passes to the Pre-K and Play drop-off program
- Fridays, 9 a.m.–12 p.m.
- For kids ages 3–5
- Includes a snack and juice
$160 for a private Cosmic Bounce Party for up to 12 children, valid Monday–Friday (up to $300.88 value), which includes the following:
- One hour of private bounce time with cosmic-effects lighting
- 40 minutes of party-room time and a dedicated Party Pro
- Souvenir for guest of honor
- 2-liter Coke product with paper plates, cups, napkins, and utensils
- Glow necklaces for 12
- 12 open-bounce passes
Go HERE to check it out.
Yippee. It’s FREE App Friday. With back to school right around the corner, this week there are 22 FREE apps for educators/parents looking to get a leg up on learning! There are several terrific video learning apps, reading apps, classroom planning, classroom access for those looking to get started on their school’s curriculum, textbooks, testing and more! Go HERE to check out the FREE apps.
- Scan and collect Chiquita stickers with your phone to win prizes.
- Throw Chiquita Bananas at moving targets. Get a good score to earn prizes.
- Test your memory and complete all seven levels to win a prize.
- You can play once per hour.
Note: You may not be able to enter this sweeps if you live in the following states: North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, South Dakota, Iowa, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Idaho, and Utah.
On Saturday, August 1st, from Noon-3PM, select Verizon TCC (The Cellular Connection) locations will be giving away a FREE backpack filled with school supplies – limit one per child. Keep in mind that the child must be present to receive a backpack. Be sure to call your local store to verify participation in this program. For more info, check out the TCC Facebook Page and/or TCC Twitter Page. (Thanks, Savings Done Simply!)