Need laundry detergent? Here is a deal at CVS this week.
I picked up 3 bottles today and also 3 Hallmark cards. After I used my coupons I paid 3.54 OOP for 3 bottles of detergent and 3 Hallmark cards. I saved $22.50 (the Arm and Hammer are regularly priced $7.50 each) which is an 88% savings.
In need of some cards? The coupon for the Hallmark cards is here. I got three .99 Hallmark cards. Plus when you buy 3 Hallmark cards in one transaction you get $2 Extra Care Bucks back. Awesome. Not sure how long this deal lasts though.
Go to Ulta.com where you can get this highly rated Heat Resistant Hair Tote and Holder (which can hold up to 12 pieces) for only $6.99 and since you can save $3.50 off a $10 order with the code 409797 at checkout, consider adding two of these totes to your cart. Shipping is FREE on orders of $35+; otherwise, shipping is $5.95. (Thanks Hip2Save)
Today only, JetBlue is hosting a one-day sale and offering up select flights for just $29 (includes taxes and fees) when you travel on Monday, Feb. 29th! As a few ideas, you can book a ticket from Philadelphia, PA (PHL) to Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL) or Charlotte to NY and many more for just $29 one way. (Thanks Hip2Save)
I was recently given the opportunity to sample and review some products from a company called Hole in the Wall Box.
What is Hole in the Wall Box you might ask?
Hole In Wall is a travel subscription box that features unique goodies from mom and pop shops, delicacies from local farmers markets, and of course, gourmet treats from hole-in-the-wall restaurants. Every 2 months, they will feature a different city and you will feel like a local from that city when you receive a box right at your doorstep. So come explore the world with us, the right way.
Their subscriptions start at $35 a box. Check them out HERE.
I received the December box which featured location was San Diego, California.
Below is a description and some pictures of what came in the box. The box included an information card that listed every item in the box along with a brief description of the items.
- Oats + Honey Facial Soap Bar. It seemed like it had split down the middle looking like half of the bar was missing. I was wondering where the rest of it was and then realized it was supposed to look like that. It is a natural, soothing blend of ground oats and pure honey made for the most sensitive skins. So it is made for me. It smells really good.
- MJ’s Market P.C. Bar. Out of all the items in the box this was my least favorite. I just didn’t like the flavor or the consistency. But I guess that’s why it is good to have a variety in the box to see what you like and what you don’t. It is a chewy, high protein snack bar made of organic ingredients. It is made with puffed cereal, OG sunflower butter, OG brown rice syrup, OG agave nectar, vanilla, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, raisins, dates and apples.
- Lime +Sea Salt Almonds. I’m not a big almond lover but these had a nice flavor to them.
- 72% Cocoa Dark Chocolate. It’s chocolate. Need I say more. It is an organic bar of chocolate with only 2 ingredients: cocoa beans and cane sugar. (shown in picture of box above)
- True Gentleman’s Jerky . I am not a beef jerky fan but my son loves Jerky so after I gave it a try, I gave the rest to him. It had a “kick” to it which was cool since I like a little extra kick in my food and so does my son. He loved it. I also liked the fact that it had dental floss inside the bag. That was a nice touch and much needed after you eat jerky. It is also Gluten Free. (shown in image of box above)
- Oaked Chipolte Hot Sauce. Anyone who knows me knows I love hot sauce. (I have 10 bottles of it in my pantry. lol)For me it had more of a sweet start to it and then kicked you with a hotness. It had more of a Tabasco type sauce flavor as opposed to a RedHot or Texas Pete taste but I liked it. (pictured in box above)
- S.D. Scented Soy Candle. I just love candles. I light them almost every day. And this candle smells really good.
- Maw N Paw Kettle Korn. This popcorn is the bomb. It was my favorite item in the box. I ate the whole thing. Didn’t share one kernel and don’t feel a bit guilty. Don’t judge me. It is coated with just the right amount of buttery caramel glaze.
I really enjoyed trying this box. It’s nice to receive subscription boxes that aren’t just food based. I loved the candle and soap. I also like that some products were also Organic and Gluten Free. Overall, a great box of treats. This is a nice box to give to a friend or even to treat yourself with so go HERE to check out February’s box.